PERMANENT MODULAR CONSTRUCTION
Why you should choose modular construction?
- Safety and quality in modular construction are very demanding, to ensure that the result will accomplish the client expectations.
- This type of construction has the minimum waste, that’s why is ecofriendly
- Modular construction is faster than regular construction and it’s cheaper too for remote locations
"Modular Construction is a very economical solution because it represents a significant savings in terms of time"
A conventional project, that in construction takes 12 months, in a modular construction takes 6 months; this difference means that the business will receive an additional 6 months of sales flow, which represent higher profits and lower financial costs, greater productivity to the company.
The production process is carried out on a plant, there is a better quality control that the one carried out in the field.
Our modules are constructed in a very robust way to support the movements of the crane and the shipments.
The modular construction has better thermal and acoustic insulation because it must duplicate walls and ceilings by generating vertical or horizontal joints between two or more units.
The materials for the modular construction are stored in warehouses or plants, which prevents twisting or other imperfections caused by having construction materials exposed to the elements.
The modular construction does not have problems of dampness and cracking, as happens with concrete.
- Decrease of environmental impact in the construction zone because of less waste, air pollution, water, noise and energy costs.
- Safer for the workers because they are not exposed to extreme weather or temperature conditions for a long period of time.
- Modular construction is faster, that why, it produces less impact on the construction site.
- Modular construction is recyclable, because it can be reassembled in a different place and, transform in a new project with the same or different objective than the first one.
The modular construction is very flexible, because of the ability to extend and reduce constructed space, adapting to the necessities required. Modular Construction is one of the most versatile construction system existing currently on the market, it can be occupied in any environment and climatic condition.
"We offer modular and prefab products and solutions for almost any project. GML has two core modular building systems: container modules and flat pack modules."
Key advantages of all of our building systems include:
- fast production timelines
- flexible designs
- easy delivery
- quick set-up… all leading to a more cost effective build.
- All GML multi-unit structures have a simple interconnecting plug system, to easily connect the main electrical panels to the sub-distribution panels. The construction of interconnecting walk ways is a simple and quick process using a variety of prefabricated corridor sections.
GML buildings can be placed on skids, piers, dunnage or traditional concrete foundations, allowing them to be stacked up to 3 stories high. Multi-stories (4+) are achievable with further engineering and design.
By relying on regional historical data to provide typical wind speeds, shake ratios and snow loading for each geographical location, our structures are designed to resist the forces of natural disasters such as earthquakes, hurricanes and heavy snow fall. GML buildings include a pre-stressed tieback system that prevents overturning of the units under extreme wind and earthquakes.